Golf Cart Seat Kit For Yamaha Drive Rear
If you want to convert your stock Yamaha Drive two-seater golf cart into a four-passenger Yamaha golf cart this will help you materialize the idea. This Yamaha Drive golf cart seat kit is designed with a flip down feature which will allow you to convert your cart into a utility cart for carrying additional cargo besides extra passengers. Also has access door that flips up to club cargo area. See Image. Seat base/Utility bed surface is constructed from durable weather proof plasti-board for long life. (No metal or wood to rot out.) Vacuum formed seat cushions designed to match original welt patterns and colors. Step plate and support hardware included to provide footing for comfort and added durability. This kit includes all the required hardware, screws and how-to instructions to complete the job.
Yamaha Drive models will require Top-Struts – PGCTOP-0104 – This extended roof mounting bracket will need to be modified for use by drilling a few new holes.
Specifications and Features:
• Fits all Yamaha Drive Golf Carts – (Note Top Requirements)
• Heavy Duty Steel Construction (16 Ga)
• High Quality Power Coat Finish
• Seat base/Utility bed composite Plasti-Board construction
• OEM Color Match – Black or Stone
• Installation instructions and all required hardware included.
- Corrosion-resistant and rot-free plastic deck and durable hinges to prevent rusting
- Diamond-plate designed deck board and foot rest to help prevent objects from slipping
- Simple bolt-on design requires NO cutting or welding
- Heavy duty handle makes folding the seat down easy
- No conversion kit required for installation on an older model
- Hidden compartment for wire basket (basket sold separately)
- Black – PF12235
- Stone – PF12236
- Fits Gas and Electric Yamaha Drive Golf Carts
If you have any questions about this product or anything related to your golf cart needs feel free to contact us directly at (772) 247-GOLF (4653). Pete’s friendly staff is always standing by to help you.