Flip Down Rear Seat Kit Club Car Precedent Old Style
If you want to convert your stock Club Car Precedent two-seater golf cart into a four-passenger golf cart this is the kit for you. This Precedent golf cart seat kit is designed with a flip down feature which will allow you to convert your cart into a utility cart for carrying additional cargo besides extra passengers. Seat base/Utility bed surface is constructed from durable weather proof plasti-board for long life. (No metal or wood to rot out.) Vacuum formed seat cushions designed to match original welt patterns and colors. Step plate and support hardware included to provide footing for comfort and added durability. This Flip Down Rear Seat Kit For Club Car Precedent Old Style includes all the required hardware, screws and how-to instructions to complete the job.
- Super Saver Seat Kits feature steel construction and flips open for use as a cargo area.
- Fits all Old Style Club Car Precedent Golf Carts (2004-2008.5)
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction (16 Ga)
- High Quality Power Coat Finish
- Seat base/Utility bed composite Plasti-Board construction
- Step Plate Support Bracket
- TxT Roof Support Bracket
- Accepts Universal Rear Seat Arm Rest/Cup Holders ( Sold Separately) Add To Cart Now
- Accepts Rear Safety Grab Bar (Sold Separately) Add To Cart Now
- Accepts Golf cart Trailer Hitch (Sold Separately) Add To Cart Now
- Accepts Golf Cart Golf Bag Holder (Sold Separately) Add To Cart Now
- OEM Color Match
- Reuses Factory Rear Top Struts
- Installation instructions and all required hardware included.
Club Car Precedent with OEM top requires – PGCTOP-0103 Top Struts. Club Car DS Old Style (1981-2000.5) with two-piece seat back requires PGCTOP-0101 Top Struts. Club Car DS New Style (2000.5 ) with one-piece seat back requires PGCTOP-0102 Top Struts. Yamaha G14-G22 Golf Carts will require PGCTOP-0101 Top Struts, and Yamaha Drive can use PGCTOP-0104 extended roof mounting bracket with slight modifications by drilling a few more holes.
Pete’s Rule of Thumb – 80” Tops will require – PGC-TOP-0101 Top Struts, 88” Tops will require PGC-TOP-0105 Top Struts.
See complete selection of rear Top Struts here.
If you have any questions about this product or anything related to your golf cart needs feel free to contact us directly at (772) 247-GOLF (4653). Pete’s friendly staff is always standing by to help you.