DPI 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger – Star Golf Cart Black 3 Pin Connector
The 48 Volt 14 Amp Gen-IV Accusense Charge® Intelligent Battery Charger by Diversified Power International is powered by a smart, microprocessor-controlled, multi-stage charge algorithm for various battery types used in golf carts and other electric vehicle applications.
This charger is compatible with 48 Volt Star EV golf carts and utility vehicles that use the black connector. Please note that while similar in design, this charger is not compatible with Club Car vehicles.
Diversified Power International has been manufacturing golf cart battery chargers of all shapes and sizes right here in the USA for decades. This Heavy Duty 48 volt golf cart battery charger has a weatherized construction that is durable and ensures reliability. Studies have shown this type of charger outperforms other battery chargers that claim to be rated at up to 25 amps.
- 48Vdc, 17Adc Output
- 120Vac 60Hz Input
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords
- Output Connector Type: Star Car 3-Pin ‘Black’ Connector
- Designed/Made In USA (92% min. USA material sourced content)
- UL/CSA Listed
- No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection
- 20 Amp DC Panel Meter and 5-L.E.D. Read-out
- Patented Selector allows user to charge most every lead-acid battery type
- 31lbs (14kg), 6.25×6.875×10.25in (159x175x260mm)
- Weatherized Construction ensures reliability
- Outperforms tapered-style battery chargers rated at 30 Amps
- Large analog meter with 5 LED intelligent display
- Universal IEC AC power input connector
- AC Line ‘Power Good’ and disruption green/red LED indicator
- Optional battery temperature compensation cable kit
- 32 pre-installed charge modes available via user-accessible switch panel
- Micro-USB interface allows user to install additional customized algorithms and upgrade the charger software
- Works with large and small capacity 48 Volt battery banks
- Works with flooded-cell, AGM, and sealed batteries
- Works with most battery chemistries
- Manually selectable on-demand cell equalization charge mode
- Lower profile design
- Stand-alone or on-board mounting options
- Available pre-formed mounting brackets allow for drop-in installation on many vehicles
- 100% input-to-output galvanic isolation to protect the user from AC mains
Please feel free to contact us at 888.531.7383 should you have any questions or if you are having technical problems placing your order. The Pete’s Team is standing by to help you! For business accounts and multiple qty orders please call for pricing.