72 Volt Lithium Golf Cart Battery
Benefits of Lithium Battery Conversion
- Maintenance Free Power
- Low self discharge – Less than 1% per month
- Faster charging times – Can be fully charged in 3-5 hours
- Increased battery life – An average of 3000 to 4000 charge / discharge cycles
- Weight savings over a conventional lead acid battery ( 1/5th the weight of LAB’s)
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Special Note – Use of the Allied Lithium Battery Charger for all applications required – or Warranty will be Voided!
- Chemistry – (LiFePO4) Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4)
- Voltage – 72 Volt
- Amp Hour Rating – 18 Ah
- Weight – 33lbs
If you are currently in the market for golf cart batteries or will need to replace your lead acid batteries soon. Pete suggests you make the switch today – You will be glad you did. Should you have any questions or need help picking the right battery or packaged kit simply reach out to Pete’s Team.
Special Note – Due to COVID related production delays, please allow 3-4 weeks for your order to ship.