Golf Cart Power Center USB Charger and 12V Accessory Port
The Golf Cart Power Center with built in dual port USB phone charger and 12 volt accessory port is here! If you are looking for a permanent solution to charge your cell phone or other devices in your golf cart look no further… Also designed to include a 12 volt accessory plug for anyone wanting to run a 12 volt accessory that has a common car/truck lighter plug. ( Cooling Fan, Heater, Etc.. )
This Power Center is great for ATVs and Golf Carts alike with its compact design and element cover to keep out the unwanted elements of mother nature. Designed to be mounted anywhere you have a small area that is easily accessible to plug in a phone or 12 volt accessory. ( Mounting hole required is 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ )
– Cutting Tool
– Flat File
the outlet directly to a 12V battery or accessory connections on a light kit harness.
1. If the vehicle is ON, turn the key to the OFF position.
2. Electric Carts: Place the TOW/RUN switch in the TOW position.
3. Remove the vehicle’s positive & negative connections from the battery/battery pack.
4. Engage the parking brake.
1. Find a convenient location to mount the outlet. Mounting locations will vary depending on the vehicle.
2. Outline the mounting area with a marking device (1.25” H x 2.25” W).
3. Cut the marked area. Test fit the outlet. Make any adjustments with a file.
4. Connect the outlet using the diagram on the reverse side.
5. (4x) Mounting Screws Included.